Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Temp Ban Complaint from Scort888 about player [bZ] RipeSnipe + [bZ] legitbox

Who are you reporting? [bZ] RipeSnipe + [bZ] legitbox

Date of incident Jul 12, 2023

Which server were you on? # -bZ2- # METRO/LOCKER/PEARL HARDCORE

Describe the incident these two players do this every day, they give intentional TK and then become victims, thanatos does the same thing, every single day, I have a lot of videos of this and I can prove it, the problem is that I don't have time left to cry here on forum as they do, I just posted one of the videos on YT, follow the link... let this serve as a lesson to everyone, not everyone who complains about you is telling the truth, they love to play the victim, they give you one or two pistol shots, to irritate you, and when you retaliate, they record it and run here to report you and get you banned, typical juvenile behavior, I hope my ban is reviewed, because they are lying here on the forum, they did a false report and I was unfairly harmed, they should get the same ban time, or even more, because they are using a lie to harm others, in addition, they start this mess every single day within the server, and now they have achieved my banishment through fraud, if it were the truth, I wouldn't complain, I would accept my punishment in silence, the difference is that I don't have the same time as them to cry here, videos of thanatos killing me intentionally I have more than 20 , in the server chat he has been homophobic and xenophobic several times, I have everything recorded and printed, one day I will make a video of him, soon I hope to have time for that, follow the link of the current situation... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVYc85B7nYk&loop=0

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
These are clearly accidental teamkills. When your current temporary ban is up, if you catch these players violating our rules, feel free to submit complaints against them with sufficient video evidence.
The video evidence you provided is not considered to be sufficient, the clips hardly show any context. We greatly value context.

You'd best knock it off, intentional teamkills / griefing and attacking uncap unprovoked will not be tolerated. This will be your last chance, you determine how much longer you are able to enjoy our servers for. Your current temporary ban expires in ~13.5 days, please review our rules which are provided below whilst you wait.