Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from sioux about player XXKYZERXX

Who are you reporting? XXKYZERXX

Date of incident Oct 26, 2021

Which server were you on? 7

Describe the incident Intentional teamwounding 4x and teamkilled me once in spawn. First time he did it I turned to kill the enemy and killed a teammate he was standing next to. There was no enemy. Admitted teamkilling me in chat as revenge for teamkilling him. I didn't, but if so it was during fighting at MCOM. Here's the last two teamwoundings I caught after turning on vid capture.

RogaineFoam

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Got the link for the footage?

I do see "Dang where did sioux go I waas hoping to shoot him some more"

However, that is in the midst of a long-winded argument that you two had between each other, so I cannot easily conclude if it was sarcasm or not. According to his chat logs it appears that you TK'd him a number of times as well? Any uncut footage would be appreciated if it exists!

Got the link for the footage?

I do see "Dang where did sioux go I waas hoping to shoot him some more"

However, that is in the midst of a long-winded argument that you two had between each other, so I cannot easily conclude if it was sarcasm or not. According to his chat logs it appears that you TK'd him a number of times as well? Any uncut footage would be appreciated if it exists!
I do not team kill him. Nothing ever came up saying I do and killed him. But if I did it was in battle. He, however, kept on shooting me in the back and warning me and running off. Your team killed me once. Here’s the link.

my reply was voice dictated. Thanks Siri. I never team killed him. You can check the logs. If I did, it was in battle and I always apologize. That’s his excuse to getting busted when I caught him shooting me in the back. I record these last two. The first of four times time I spun around and killed the person behind me thinking it was the enemy and it was my squad leader standing next to him. So he instigated that teamkill. Then he teamkilled me. Then he teamwounded me. I warned him I was recording, but my hard drive was full so that point I deleted BF4 videos, and recorded these last two times. So he teamkilled me intentionally once, and he wounded me four times with two caught on video. I played here long enough to know not to retaliate and record and report so that is what I did.

RogaineFoam

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Yea looks like he is trying to be sneaky about it. I'll give him a 1D temp ban, let us know if it continues.