Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Not Banned Complaint from TheJiub about player Keep getting kicked by admin

Who are you reporting? Keep getting kicked by admin

Date of incident Mar 18, 2024

Which server were you on? BZ1

Describe the incident In the past I played on the server and would get kicked. I now realize you have to be a member to play on the server. I follow the rules. I made my account today maybe it hasn't made it to the whitelist or whatever. But could we get the solved. I really enjoy getting to play on servers that work and are as good as Banzore's. But I'd like to actually get to complete a game for once. Thanks - Jiub

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
We don't require membership to play on our servers.

Please attempt to join one of our servers via battlelog instead. Provide a screenshot of the red kick message if you cannot successfully join.

Will do the next time. attempting to join through battlelog now instead of in game server browser. Thanks for the prompt response

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
It seems like you're still trying to use the ingame browser, please exit the game and join one of our servers via battlelog instead.

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
1710808246662.png
This is why you're being kicked, do you have anything that would be blocking ping to the server?

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Currently joined through battlelog and am in game right now
1710808523916.png

Again, you have missing ping. It may be caused by your residential ISP or software such as a VPN but unless you find out what is causing your ping to be blocked, you will continue to be kicked unless you donate for our VIP perks (which makes you exempt from these kicks).