Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from UbiquitousBF about player FoodStampHustler vehicle stealing & tking while Fortitude1 griefs

FoodStampHustler spawned on his squadmate Fortitude1 in the heli out of bounds when I was repairing and left me. Then, Fortitude1 damages the heli when I get back in. I refuse to get out bc I don't want either him or FoodStampHustler to steal again, so the latter tks me in base while I wait for the griefer to repair the damages he did.

Are you saying I should fly off base to repair the damages myself and hope the guy who damaged it doesn't steal it? Because that's almost always the case with these types.
I know about this, thanks. I'm just curious why you mention it. Have I been refusing to fly the heli or do I appear to be here? If you think I should have acted differently, just lmk exactly how please. After the vid I continued to fly. I think when I landed off base, he repaired. I don't recall, but I did continue to play and not hold assets hostage.

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
This is me trying to warn you instead of you getting banned for not knowing.
I've done my part, all up to you.

Let me be really clear. In the video, I was ready to take off as soon as the gunner repaired the heli they damaged. So, in a case where the gunner damages the heli and refuses to repair it and if they steal it while I try to repair it, or if we just fly damaged and this continues the rest of the game, any way you look at it, the asset can't be tied up because it belongs to the team, right? Based on that, I know how to proceed going forward. I'll just fly them damaged, hope to make enough kills that they cool down and land again to give them another chance to repair. Getting out for them to steal just encourages some of these guys.