Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from Xarkhan about player infinatshadex

Xarkhan

Donator
Who are you reporting? infinatshadex

Date of incident Feb 23, 2022

Which server were you on? -bZ2- # METRO/LOCKER/PEARL HARDCORE

Describe the incident Apparently, he is a mod at BF4DB and reported me for Multihack and banned me! What did I do wrong? He posted a video of my gameplay on your hardcore server.

RogaineFoam

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Looks like you are indeed banned over at BF4DB as well as Battlefield Agency. You can try and appeal within their respective discord’s for the ban. Both groups are third party anticheat plug-ins that we use to keep our servers clean. I’ll link your profile below, both pages should have a discord invite somewhere on them.

Unfortunately there is nothing I can do to help you unless you appeal successfully with both groups.

InfiniteShadex is a player in good standing with Banzore, and has not been known to go out of his way to target specific players. Mods for these agencies are carefully selected to maintain integrity and limit bias. It is not as if he banned you without evidence.

Xarkhan

Donator
Thanks for the feedback but sorry, in this instance, I disagree with your support of him. I am annoyed as I have to go through the horrible ban appealing process and god knows how long this will take! I don't even know I will survive since I heard that the collateral damage of these false accusations is so high. He posted a 9-minute spectating video of me playing in your Hardcore Server. The video proves nothing other than fairly decent gameplay! (
). How on earth does this video prove I am hacking? He just banned me over his own so-called 'evidence' which is a clear conflict of interest too.

Now I have to spend an awful amount of time and deal with people like him in BF4DB and BFA with the mentality that everyone is a cheater. That is a shame. I could spend this time enjoying playing just a game! He is indeed an abuser and a badmin with a bad attitude. Sigh!

RogaineFoam

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
He has no affiliation with bZ, so any bans and required appeals are handled directly with those agencies. After reviewing the footage myself, it shows plenty of indications that you are using norecoil / nospread. The evidence was likely reviewed by multiple people at both agencies to serve as a form of checks and balances. I do not believe him to be a badmin, and I shall take no action against him. Good luck with your appeals.