Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

DukeMandalorian

Slicknicklol

Donator
-bZ- Recruit
Why does he keep getting banned? I’ve watched him get banned immediately after joining. I feel bad for him.

If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, sometimes it's actually a duck and not a goose. A single false positive is explainable as being just that. Two or more times, especially in such a short amount of time, on the other hand? That is suspicious. Something is wrong somewhere with either his game, his connection, or both. Does that mean he's cheating? I don't know but something has got to be fucking up on his end.

Slicknicklol

Donator
-bZ- Recruit
If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, sometimes it's actually a duck and not a goose. A single false positive is explainable as being just that. Two or more times, especially in such a short amount of time, on the other hand? That is suspicious. Something is wrong somewhere with either his game, his connection, or both. Does that mean he's cheating? I don't know but something has got to be fucking up on his end.
it’s very strange, he’s not topping leaderboards, he gets one or two kills and boom.

He’s appealed twice, it’s almost an insta ban at this point.

it’s very strange, he’s not topping leaderboards, he gets one or two kills and boom.

He’s appealed twice, it’s almost an insta ban at this point.
Yeah, it is strange. The one video I saw it looked like it popped him the moment he hit someone with his MG4, didn't even kill him either from what I saw. Something fishy is going on, cheating or otherwise.

Slicknicklol

Donator
-bZ- Recruit
Yeah, it is strange. The one video I saw it looked like it popped him the moment he hit someone with his MG4, didn't even kill him either from what I saw. Something fishy is going on, cheating or otherwise.
I remember seeing him play for almost a year and a half. This started fairly recently.

beerus

Donator
I’ve watched his game play (on mute because I can’t stand the commentary) he’s not good enough to catch a ban to be honest.

It’s a dps ban which is they craziest part.

Slicknicklol

Donator
-bZ- Recruit
I’ve watched his game play (on mute because I can’t stand the commentary) he’s not good enough to catch a ban to be honest.

It’s a dps ban which is they craziest part.
That's what I'm saying, I made this see hopefully he could see it, chime in, and maybe the admins can help come up with a solution.

Slicknicklol

Donator
-bZ- Recruit
@DukeMandalorian the only thing I can find online, is someone having a similar issue using the AN94- He was able to resolve it by not using that weapon for a while. I know you have an insane amount of kills with the MG4, but maybe lay off it for a while?

The weapon that got the DPS was MG4 i believe in all incidents .... this recent one i have recorded it again and will upload the video but gotta cut it down it is like 36 GB

I switched weapons but i'm still banned from Banzore and it is very frustrating because they are the only hardcore servers available with a low ping and i love them. I've been playing Battlefield for at east 20 years and have never seen a DPS autoban until recently and it isnt my system because just recently got a new system and new internet but still got a DPS. Hopefully i get a reprieve soon as i dont cheat and this is apparently a false positive.