Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Dying Light (gameplay footage)

-bZ-wakuritz

-bZ- Member
Donator
I started playing Dying Light this past weekend.  This game is very fun and suspenseful, but it rapes my GPUs. 

I have the game set at the highest detail levels, but reduced the draw distance to half.  It still looks good, but I get between 35-60 fps on average.

Here's a clip I recorded earlier:

(started upload at 10:06 PM CST, It'll take 30 minutes)

http://youtu.be/DfUgw1jfl8M

Last edited by a moderator:

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Video is private.

Kratos

-bZ- Member
Donator
Video is still private brah!

I can't be wasting my time with YouTube being private man I come on... did you just learnedddddd the internet geezz. LOL please make it public :)

-bZ-wakuritz

-bZ- Member
Donator
Why does it automatically put it in private after being uploaded?  I had it set to public when I uploaded it. 

Anyways, it's public now.

Kratos

-bZ- Member
Donator
I watched some of it looks really good and scary has fk lol

I loved the way you looked at that poster up and down hahahhaha

-bZ-wakuritz

-bZ- Member
Donator
Does anyone know how to get YouTube to play my video in 1080?  I recorded and encoded it in 1080, but it didn't automatically upload in 1080 as it usually does with BF4.

PROACEX1

-bZ- Member
Donator
Does anyone know how to get YouTube to play my video in 1080? I recorded and encoded it in 1080, but it didn't automatically upload in 1080 as it usually does with BF4.
Make sure the video format of the original recording is common.Convert the format to mp4 otherwise (AnyVideoConverter works well). Use a standard encryption rate like 5000/6000s, high quality, ect.

Make sure the format is a common one. The more common it is, the easier it is for youtube to process.

Also, the recorded resolution should be is 1080p (1920x1080) or something close like 1920x1200. Aspect ratio should be 4:3, 16:9, or 16:10. Different ratios create issues.

Finally, youtube has to process the video. It can take up to 24 hrs to be processed before it is available as 1080p or 720p.

Check your links before posting em to see if they are public or not, or unlisted.

Check yo self before you rek yourself broski.

Lol.

Kratos

-bZ- Member
Donator
I was going to say what Proace said just alot easier instructions on "my" part......Google it lol

Thanks Pro!

-bZ-wakuritz

-bZ- Member
Donator
All my battlefield videos were recorded and processed and uploaded with the same settings. I'm not too concerned about it, tho. You folks will just need to be patient when I try to share this stuff!