Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

effects of a spider bite

Firedoc

-bZ- Member
Donator
Had a Brown Recluse bite on left hand. Swelled up three times it size. Had to have antibiotic drip then pills for awhile. Left a noticeable scar. But I could still fire my gun...I am right handed!

Syntax2112

-bZ- Member
Lucky bastard. Looked like an Antibiotical festation // almost an arm amputation from what i could see....

Last edited:
nastiness

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I got stung by something at the beach in high school, don't really know what by. Never saw it, but I felt it and had to limp back to the car and head home and finally to the hospital.

It was during the summer and the doctor wouldn't release me to play football until it healed. He told me if I didn't stay off of it, the venom would spread and I could lose my foot.

I missed out on several weeks of practice at the beginning of the season.

Finally got cleared to play about a month later, played for about a week and then hyper-extended my elbow and broke my thumb in three places after a play because two guys were fucking around.

Quit playing football after that. Started doing drama instead and kissed a bunch of girls on stage in front of the whole school. Not a bad trade.

I missed hitting people, but I liked kissing girls more.

Sometimes, spider bites can be a good thing.

Skullbones

-bZ- Member
Donator
a guy at work got bit on forehead by recluse, spot was size of quarter, turned jet black, had to have plastic surgery to repair wound.

I got stung by something at the beach in high school, don't really know what by. Never saw it, but I felt it and had to limp back to the car and head home and finally to the hospital.

It was during the summer and the doctor wouldn't release me to play football until it healed. He told me if I didn't stay off of it, the venom would spread and I could lose my foot.

I missed out on several weeks of practice at the beginning of the season.

Finally got cleared to play about a month later, played for about a week and then hyper-extended my elbow and broke my thumb in three places after a play because two guys were fucking around.

Quit playing football after that. Started doing drama instead and kissed a bunch of girls on stage in front of the whole school. Not a bad trade.

I missed hitting people, but I liked kissing girls more.

Sometimes, spider bites can be a good thing.

The first part sounds rough!