Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Experienced Boaters and Vehicle Enjoyers

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
When spotted enemy is revealed for a few seconds on the map

When enemy fires in a vehicle or without a suppressor they are revealed like the boat in the video. I guess the boat is burst firing or the minigun crew are autistic and burst fire at nothing

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
If an enemy spawns on a beacon, the beacon will light up for a short time

So a great way to counter enemy beacons is to kill them and then pay attention to the map as they respawn on their beacon. Then you know where the beacon is and can go kill it, then them

If an enemy fires a UCAV they will be lit up as a triangle on the map for a brief time. I am not sure if placing other equipment like mortar lights people up, I don't think it does.

If an enemy spawns on a beacon, the beacon will light up for a short time

So a great way to counter enemy beacons is to kill them and then pay attention to the map as they respawn on their beacon. Then you know where the beacon is and can go kill it, then them

If an enemy fires a UCAV they will be lit up as a triangle on the map for a brief time. I am not sure if placing other equipment like mortar lights people up, I don't think it does.
The mortar appears on the map. I am not sure if the player does.

Frank Castle

-bZ- Member
It is the ucav tube that is revealed when launch, not the player.
Same for the mortar.

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
It is the ucav tube that is revealed when launch, not the player.
Same for the mortar.

Pretty sure it is the player that is revealed when the UCAV is launched. I nuke the player from orbit in my attack heli when I see the position on the map

When mortar fires it is the mortar that is revealed, yes

Pretty sure it is the player that is revealed when the UCAV is launched. I nuke the player from orbit in my attack heli when I see the position on the map

When mortar fires it is the mortar that is revealed, yes
I am pretty sure that the mortar itself appears the moment you place it. I would have to check to confirm but I know from playing on BZ2 that you can see them very easily on Locker.