Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Give what you can spare. Donations keep this operation going.

-bZ-wakuritz

-bZ- Member
Donator
I know I'm new to this fellowship, but I've grown to appreciate and enjoy the people within and the facilities it offers.  These facilities (website, game servers, TeamSpeak) cost money to maintain and this burden needn't fall on the shoulders of a few. 

There are no membership fees to be associated with BanZore, nor should there be, but the onus is on us as individuals to throw a few bucks in the pot every once in a while.  I honestly don't know the financial situation BanZore is in, but over the past few months I've come to realize that we don't receive enough donations to pay the bills.  Since everything is obviously still running, someone is footing the bill. 

This isn't some righteously indignant scolding by any means.  All I'm saying is that on payday, after your bills are paid and fridge is full, and you have some cash leftover, consider tossing a few dollars into the donation jar.  $5, $10, $20, $100.  Whatever the amount, it'll help.  It's something that never crossed my mind until a few months ago, and I haven't donated much at all, but I'm making it important enough to contribute whenever I can.

No one is getting rich off of donations.  This isn't exactly a lucrative fringe enterprise, and I don't see Jackson laying on a beach in Aruba, butt naked getting a massage while sipping a top shelf pina colada all paid for by the BanZore members...there's an image burned into everyone's mind.  (see pic...)

I could be preaching to the choir, here.  Maybe everyone does donate.  Maybe I'm making myself look like an idiot.  Maybe, but I felt there was a need to bring this up. 

View attachment 3477

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Thanks, Wak. It gets old hearing the same old people asking for money, and nobody likes asking for money, so I appreciate you taking up the collection hat and asking for help. It's appreciated.

We have a thread that lists every single donation and expense the club has received or paid since its inception. It's available for the public to see, as well as all members. Jackson updates it as much as he can, but with website, TS game servers, procon, and donations, it's a lot to keep track of. The thread can be found here:

http://www.banzore.com/index.php/topic/4282-club-budget-donations-thank-you/

As you can see from the thread, we had about $800 in the kitty as of 5/14/14, which is a month ago, and that's not bad. However, we like to have about three months worth of funds available, and at roughly $300 a month to run this thing, we could use a few more dollars. Every dollar counts, and every dollar helps.

Thanks for posting this. As you can see, everything is in plain sight, and there is certainly no profit being made.

In fact, Jackson is currently hosting a party at his house in which he has spent a few dollars of his own making sure that everyone has a good time.

It's all about the club, folks.

Thanks in advance for your donations!

BIGWILL

-bZ- Member
Donator
people can also purchas things from our web store, we should get a link to it on our main page. and i can make more inventory if needed