Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

glitcher on bf4db

Is a player that has being marked as a GLITCHER! in BF4DB, are they banned from BZ servers. If so thought you only banned players that have truly being banned either on your servers or by BF4DB?

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Is a player that has being marked as a GLITCHER! in BF4DB, are they banned from BZ servers.
If the person is currently banned, being that our servers are protected by BF4DB, their service will kick that person when they attempt to join until their appeal is successful.
If so thought you only banned players that have truly being banned either on your servers or by BF4DB?
If the glitch didn't happen on our servers and they've already been unbanned by an anticheat service, we're less likely to retroactively ban and thus allow someone to play.

My direct question was if a person is marked glitched by BF4db but not banned, do you still treat it like a ban? thank for the earlier reply .

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
My direct question was if a person is marked glitched by BF4db but not banned, do you still treat it like a ban? thank for the earlier reply .
If you're referring to the Glitch "flag" that server admins can choose to kick for, I don't know if our senior admin has that enabled or not. However we typically only enforce full bans.

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
If the glitch didn't happen on our servers and they've already been unbanned by an anticheat service, we're less likely to retroactively ban
well a player 404treeline is marked as a glitch but he is still banned from your server? Is their another reason he is banned
Because they were caught glitching on our servers directly and we have a zero tolerance policy.

I understand , thanks for clarifying. To be sure the only glitch you are banning for are the propaganda roofs correct? Bf4db is marking them glitchers? Thank you for taking to time to explain all this. Our community does enjoy playing on your servers!

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Inside the mountain on lockers, hovercraft, under siege, inside dawnbreaker buildings, above metro, inside hainan.

If you’re able to glitch into something and turn invincible but shoot out, we wouldn’t allow it. Being able to glitch into something and turn invincible and be able to cap still would also cause the glitch to be bannable.

Edit - placing equipment to where it is invincible (glitched into an object or behind an invisible wall) would also be bannable.

Last edited: