Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

hACKERS

R

RsF-UXO

HI  All

I like your server and all, but as of late there seems to be lots of hackers, and no admins on to kick them. With out Admins it will  keep the clean players  like myself out of your sever,  I was last on  21 April 2016 from 8pm to 9:15 EST.

Thanks for your time

RsF-UXO

We are always on, we do have a report feature !report <player name> <reason> it sends us an instant notification and we investigate it immediately. Can you please provide the name of the person that is hacking. Thank you

Slash5.0

-bZ- Member
Donator
I think he has a broader spectrum in mind,  as in a few hackers. Plz feel free to message me in game or jump into team speak and I will deal with the issues immediately. Or as Jackson stated,  please use !report name offense, and any admin avaliable will investigate the issue. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Billybong

Staff member
Senior Admin
Donator
We are always on, we do have a report feature !report <player name> <reason> it sends us an instant notification and we investigate it immediately. Can you please provide the name of the person that is hacking. Thank you

Can't stress this enough.... Use the report feature....we may look AFK but someone is always checking the reports...

it might of been neonardo1 a bunch of people were throwing a big hoopla about him last night because....well you know how he is in a chopper.