Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Hanging up the boots

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been fun playing here, but it's time to hang up the boots. I just don't find it fun anymore. Between the choke point explosive spam and certain players from a certain "clan" known to glitch beacons, I cannot enjoy bf4 like before. Server has great people to play with and have fun with. It's just after taking a few months off from the game, I came back and the choke point spam is a lot worse. Maybe I'll come back after a longer break, who knows. Anyway, It's been fun until recently. Enjoyed my time here but I feel it's time to move on for now. I've played here alot and it's sad that most players just run to C flag and stop just to spam. Later all, It's been real.

exploding-head.png

Yes, i know you don't need C to win locker lmao. I try to back cap as much as possible. And you do realize your comments don't bother me right? So what if I only play locker? Didn't realize it was a crime to express opinions. Also said I might come back later. Not sure where my post wasn't english either lol. I'm not here picking fights. I still think BZ is a good place for BF4. People also have bad days and vent too. You gonna judge them over that as well?

Yes, i know you don't need C to win locker lmao. I try to back cap as much as possible. And you do realize your comments don't bother me right? So what if I only play locker? Didn't realize it was a crime to express opinions. Also said I might come back later. Not sure where my post wasn't english either lol. I'm not here picking fights. I still think BZ is a good place for BF4. People also have bad days and vent too. You gonna judge them over that as well?
Why does your narcissism compel you to come here and announce your departure? I do not understand your mindset.

Status
Not open for further replies.