Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Has anyone experienced this with the EA app??

" ea app the app crashed unexpectedly"
Then continues to close, crash after that.
Ive tried a lot of the suggestions on EA forums, and other resources, nothing has worked thus far.

Thanks for any help or suggestions in advanced.
As many quality players, that play here, I can only assume someone has run into this problem.

Just give us fucking Origin back... :rolleyes:

Is there an error code that comes with it?

Can you give some more details on what you've tried so far?

Is there an error code that comes with it?

Can you give some more details on what you've tried so far?
Negative.. it goes to connect to EA, I assume, then I get that message.
Closes out, restarts... same shit.

Everything that been suggested for this problem in the immed. Louggle searches.
Uninstalled app, cleared cache, went into root folders and delete remaining files and folders after uninstall.
To name just a few.

I'm not sure, but I've had this happen to me before. I'm pretty sure it is tied to the Dragon Valley map, or you could have something else happening. Every time I play that map and restart after the game, it will load, instantly stop loading, and bring me back to the EA app. What I do to fix it is restart my computer or repair bf4. But it seems u have something else happening.

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
I'm pretty sure it is tied to the Dragon Valley map

Over the years I've heard so many things blamed on the DV map yet I've never ever had a problem with the map. Nor have a bunch of other people.

Part of this is because my gaming computers are always overkill. Excessive amounts of RAM, no end of storage space, the biggest graphics card the market has to offer, fiber internet, and I keep my gaming machine separate from my internet surfer.

And no problems with Dragon Valley or any other map that people like to complain about.

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
This isn't due to BF4 or it's DLCs, it's only due to the EA app itself. Dragon valley issues are usually due to older GPUs or ones with low memory/running out of vram.

I know you've tried an uninstall already however next time, delete the entire EA folder (program files) and download the latest app from the website. Don't bother with uninstalling through windows and run a registry cleaner if you have one. If you have games installed in that folder, you can move them to the desktop first to avoid having to redownload them (make sure you put them back after). Then run the new installer.