Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Hello!

Submitted the application, so I'll post an intro.

I've been playing BF4 intermittently for ~9 years now. Most of my playtime is on Xbox, but I recently saved up the cash to buy a decent gaming rig and I've since switched over to PC.

When I started on PC, I tried bZ1 & bZ2 and haven't stopped coming back since. As far as play-style, I'm just here to have fun. I don't really care about k/d or any of that; I PTFO and support my teammates along the way.

I really dig the bZ community and the diligence of the staff/admins and I'd be stoked to join the -bZ- crew, if you'll have me.

(FWIW, I'm a Star Wars geek, so I can also be found on Battlefront II from time-to-time).

RipeSnipe

-bZ- Member
CT you're gonna need to join discord and become more active with our community to get a better chance at acceptance

@RipeSnipe I did join Discord after I submitted my app a weeks ago, so I am on there.

Any tips on how can I become more active in the community? I assume joining discord channels for the bZ servers I play on, but anything beyond that?

RipeSnipe

-bZ- Member
that's pretty much it, that way the other regulars can get to know you and whatnot

even if you're alone in the voice chat, others will join in etc

I think my recruit status expired, so submitted another application.

FWIW I have been active on Discord whenever I play now for a few weeks, don't think anyone hates me yet.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Hi ct, I will reach out to you regarding your application!