Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Here's a question

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
Over the years I've killed plenty of people with the MAV. Typically it's jihadis and I detonate their C4 or on non-hardcore maps I blow up the enemy mines as their vehicles roll over and get a kill. Not to mention the MAV is used for spotting and destroying enemy equipment.

So I'm on Hammerhead perched in a spot where I can see the US base and some dude launches an MAV from the base and I'm really not wanting my beacon revealed. So I take the shot.

Is this wrong? IMHO he's firing from the base and is fair game.

But I wanted to check and make sure as I will not do this again if it's not allowed.

What say ye?

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
He's using equipment from uncap, so you'd be within the rules. Just make sure he's the one using it.
Adding on to this, for your own protection, you may want to have a replay buffer always rolling in case you need to clip it should there be complaints in chat afterwards.

Over the years I've killed plenty of people with the MAV. Typically it's jihadis and I detonate their C4 or on non-hardcore maps I blow up the enemy mines as their vehicles roll over and get a kill. Not to mention the MAV is used for spotting and destroying enemy equipment.

So I'm on Hammerhead perched in a spot where I can see the US base and some dude launches an MAV from the base and I'm really not wanting my beacon revealed. So I take the shot.

Is this wrong? IMHO he's firing from the base and is fair game.

But I wanted to check and make sure as I will not do this again if it's not allowed.

What say ye?

Anyone who uses a MAV on a Jihad jeep can burn in hell.

I was promised 72 virgins for blowing myself up, but since you killed me all I got was @KilledMyBrother

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
Soflam doesn't do any actual damage. You can use it to make the other guy react but that's it. The issue is when someone fires a missile and it kills someone in the uncap because the vehicle in uncap was illuminated by yet someone else's soflam.

IMHO the person pulling the trigger on the weapon owns what happens. I mean they'll take credit for the kill, right? Then they need to own it when the kill goes bad...just like for a TK.

For the record I rarely if ever use soflam. Partly because it sometimes doesn't work out the way you want it to.