Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

How Many Style Points?

Covert8645

-bZ- Member
Like the content, homie. But why is the video so small? Looked at lots of vids on your YT page and a lot of them are small videos, looks like they were recorded by phone or something. Just wondering man. Good stuff, though!

Hey hey, it’s because it’s something called a YouTube short. Almost like Instagram reels. It’s short 60 second videos. When I started the channel shorts beta had just dropped. It was a hot way to get content out there. The channel is a hobby and I am no fancy editor wiz so it was easy. The clips get much more exposure that way. I only recently started to really piece clips together. I am going to try to balance that out moving forward by posting some of the more raw clips as landscape format and still post some shorts too. There is no shortage of clips and I look forward to getting creative with them.

With that said, there might be a week or 2 before I get another video out. I got some actual proper software and I have no idea how to use it. But I am going to learn, and hopefully bring some more character and entertaining methods to the videos. I really look forward to it I have some great ideas.

I also had found it a good way to kind of bleed little bits of content out for those probably 1 or 2 people that actually come back to watch more. I enjoy the community we have on bZ and BF4 will always and forever be my favorite game. My hope is that this gives us something to look back on!

Covert8645

-bZ- Member
Ah ok, I was just wondering, I haven't seen that format before. Iiiiif you'd like a good video editor, Filmora is available on piratebay... that's what I use. :)