Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

I'm a big goof

I am not looking for redemption, an unban or forgiveness. I created an account the other day and bashed the admins. I was drunk and pissed and stupid. Your admins didn't deserve it and I just wanted to apologize for my actions. Not looking for an unban because I don't deserve it.

I don't even remember what I wrote. I just know I was an idiot.
I am sorry. Wish you all the best.

Oh, I agree. But when I get drunk enough I start cussing in Russian and that can get uglier than anything you can say in English.
So you agree with a lier? I never said the N word. Not in a forum post and not in the server either. I came here to apologize and accept what I did wrong and try to make amends for it. Now I'm being met with toxicity and liers. Nice.

Firedoc

-bZ- Member
Donator
Hmmm no one accuse you of saying the N word....Gaussian just made a statement that no matter how drunk he was he never said the N word. Now if you take the inference that you said the N word from that statement the problem is with you. Plus Gaussian was replying to LongTrang statement. It is even in the quotes.

Hmmm no one accuse you of saying the N word....Gaussian just made a statement that no matter how drunk he was he never said the N word. Now if you take the inference that you said the N word from that statement the problem is with you. Plus Gaussian was replying to LongTrang statement. It is even in the quotes.
The way it was worded was eaily seen as him inferring that I sad the N word. That's not just on me.
Either way, I came here to own up to my mistake and stupidity. I have done that. I hope ya'll have a good one. I'm outy.