Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Intentional Teamkilling

I'm not sure what your rules for continuous team killing are however, I'll explain what happened.

I just finished playing a round on your 1200 ticket Locker/Metro server. A player by the name of "arthuritis" had TK'd me, and I thought he was being reckless so I punished him. He said I had walked in front of him but I did not see that and told him so. Immediately following that I ended up next to him and had laid down and placed out a medic pack he came over and shot me in the face with a pistol. Next life he was able to sneak up behind me and killed me with C4 and then laughed about it.

I know it might not be a big deal but, I don't think this is the kind of stuff that you want on your servers. It definitely takes away the enjoyment of playing here. I did punish him the other times but the round was ending so it didn't really matter.

I was under the name [MSOC] Honcho85. Thanks.

-bZ-Outlaw

-bZ- Member
Donator
It is a big deal, there is a system in place that will kick him for too many team kills. Also, while this is happening, you should get on our teamspeak and contact an admin. Thanks for bringing this to our attention and we hope you continue to play on our servers.

we will look into it, thanks for the heads up on this