Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Introducing Myself

LilSavage

-bZ- Member
Hello My name is Tanya i go by the name Lilsavage and prefer to be called my ingame name. I am new to gaming communities in general.This is the first gaming group i have ever joined. im big into ark survival evolved and conan exiles but also play other games like star trek online, star wars galaxies, archeage, civilization(single player). I do work 2 jobs at my morning job i am a cook and at my night job i am a server. If i am not working or on vacation i can be found in teamspeak and online gaming. When im gaming and my friends aren't online i can be found gaming and watching twitch or mr. moon on youtube on my other monitor. I am shy at first but talk to me about games, about animals, work related topics, anything about travel and i will come out of my shell super fast. I am very attached and loyal to the friends i make so if you want to befriend me know what your getting into <3. I look forward to gaming with you guys.

Slash5.0

-bZ- Member
Donator
Plz join our team speak server as soon as you can. Get to know us. Who recommended us?

LilSavage

-bZ- Member
i am in ts already but i have been hanging out in the conan channel and skalber recommended you guys. He has been telling me for a month to join you guys and i finally did

SKalber

-bZ- Member
I would love to have LilSavage (Tanya) join us! Thanks for the tour on Exiles. That was very cool!

Vegetaa01

Donator
Do people still play Star Wars Galaxies? I use to have an account years ago. Welcome to the forums you will surly meet a lot of cool people in these hur parts mmhmmm

LilSavage

-bZ- Member
Its closed down but hardcore fanatics have some private servers you can join. you do have to have the original game though to be able to play