Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

iykyk

I don’t care if you didn’t change your name you are missing the point

He thought I was a cop that gets paid to play bf4 because I changed my name in a video game and that is insane
You know what's insane? Changing your name every week and getting mad about about probably the weakest so-called slur out there but having no problem with rape talk, begging to be raped, and promoting real life violence towards police and citizens. Stop with the inflammatory language already. I know your games.

It’s not gay to laugh at stupid shit and I have nothing against gay folks
But you seem overt fixated on that one topic and always want to discuss it openly in a video game

the only reason i originally brought it up was because you would spam the chat in game with it for hours and hours and most people don’t want to hear it while trying to play

That’s why you got so mad and started crap about me changing my name and calling me a fed and other nonsense
I love that he finally admits he changes his name, while being defensive. "don't want to hear it while trying to play" maybe start 'trying to play' instead of reporting everything that moves and being uncouth about it, and subsequently trolling the forum.

all you have are lies
You know what's insane? Changing your name every week and getting mad about about probably the weakest so-called slur out there but having no problem with rape talk, begging to be raped, and promoting real life violence towards police and citizens. Stop with the inflammatory language already. I know your games.

I love that he finally admits he changes his name, while being defensive. "don't want to hear it while trying to play" maybe start 'trying to play' instead of reporting everything that moves and being uncouth about it, and subsequently trolling the forum.
inflammatory language lol
you guys just keep making shit up
none of what you said is true and you know it, its so pathetic

i didnt deny anything about my name, i dont condone rape, nor do i promote violence what a strange thing to say and why would you think that i do?

i play the game and thats why i report the chat spammers, you guys make it difficult to enjoy the game itself
if you like talking dirty to each other and fantasizing you should do it in discord not in the game, most people dont wanna see that crap

all you have are lies

inflammatory language lol
you guys just keep making shit up
none of what you said is true and you know it, its so pathetic

i didnt deny anything about my name, i dont condone rape, nor do i promote violence what a strange thing to say and why would you think that i do?

i play the game and thats why i report the chat spammers, you guys make it difficult to enjoy the game itself
if you like talking dirty to each other and fantasizing you should do it in discord not in the game, most people dont wanna see that crap

SammyAllTiedUp is one of the most egregious chat spammers and easily the most disgusting, subversive, and entrapment-oriented. Still waiting for your report on him, OldF_Decoy. Or is it FBI_JohnnyUtah now?