Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Just want to thank all of you.

Good luck to both of you and much love. My dad survived esophageal cancer, I think similar kind to yours rasty. Doctor said he had a 70% chance of survival, he went thru some rough patches but hes still alive now years later. He had to get part of his stomach cut out and he says he was never that hungry again after that. But he's doing well, as well as an old man can, still working everyday for his family.

Good luck to both of you and much love. My dad survived esophageal cancer, I think similar kind to yours rasty. Doctor said he had a 70% chance of survival, he went thru some rough patches but hes still alive now years later. He had to get part of his stomach cut out and he says he was never that hungry again after that. But he's doing well, as well as an old man can, still working everyday for his family.
Glad he is doing better and still kickin' along Cheese.. That scares me because I live to grill on my smokers.......

I recently was diagnosed with Gastric Cancer, im going thru the beginning phase of this journey, your servers help me keep my sanity and it is much appreciated..
just read this now rasty... prayers sent bruddaman. Faith can move mountains. never ever quit.