Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Kronic4Killa20

From thread here:

This dude is still actively playing in bz1. Don't know if the ban hasn't been initiated or if he's side-skirting it somehow still.

He was also on bz 1.5 server last night until he noticed he was being spectated and just stop playing then left.
Yeah he goes nuts when no one is watching, but when he has eyes on him he either leaves or does bad on purpose.

On Dawnbreaker he was on the tallest E rooftop with the elevator shooting at me at A flag with a frag shotty with thermal scope... thermals don't even see that far and yet he was hitting me at that range.

For 4 straight deaths, he dropped mortars on me with no commander or recon help, and admitted he somehow knew where i was.
With a server full of 20 people total.

Strange he was moving from roof top to roof top, across the map, with no deaths.
Until i think, he was being spec'd, he got real quiet then.

He was playing on 1 and 1.5 all day yesterday i believe.

Frank Castle

-bZ- Member
He's already banned:

Something has been iffy lately, seen a few people who are perma-banned back in the game. Not sure what's going on.

He's already banned:

Something has been iffy lately, seen a few people who are perma-banned back in the game. Not sure what's going on.
but he's been in server all morning/afternoon

But this one is sketchy af though... goes insane when no one is watching, then dumbs it down when people are, his aerial lock-ons is nuts and his k/d when no one is watching is nuts

Can it not be the same guy though? I think his new account is only like a week old or so?

LMFAO this is the same player..
he even confirmed in server chat, a few nights ago.

Saying exactly that.
He alt'd an account, and bought a new CD key for $6 or something..
The "new" player, plays exactly like the old one.
Seems to know where everyone is, but as soon as you try to spec him, he either leaves server, or isnt killing everyone like he usually does.

LMFAO this is the same player..
he even confirmed in server chat, a few nights ago.

Saying exactly that.
He alt'd an account, and bought a new CD key for $6 or something..
The "new" player, plays exactly like the old one.
Seems to know where everyone is, but as soon as you try to spec him, he either leaves server, or isnt killing everyone like he usually does.
He was spouting the same old stuff today as well. Knew exactly where I was and tracked my movement on top of a rooftop with ucavs when I never broke cover. Always changed position and he would know right where to go.

As soon as I started spec'ing said player, within 20-30secs, after their last death they disconnected.. Last night.
KRON has almost complete awareness, as to where the enemy is, without commander, suav or Mav engagements.