Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Looking for new games

Punk

Neurotic
-bZ- Member
Anyone been watching any new games in development or been playing anything new? I've been getting tired of my single player games and League of Legends season is coming to a close soon.

millions of games out there, depends on what you are looking for, there are plenty in development but its all what you are into or willing to get into.

PROACEX1

-bZ- Member
Donator
Star Citizen.

Doom.

Battlefront.

Fallout 4.

Rainbow Six Siege.

Just Cause 3.

Fable Legends.

Dreadnought.

Fractured Space.

Total War: Warhammer.

Sid Meier's Spaceships.

Minecraft: Story Mode.

Serious Sam 4.

Big triple AAA titles. Tons more tho.

Last edited by a moderator:

Evisr8r

-bZ- Member
Battlefront is fucking gorgeous, beta is out now, I'm a starwars nerd so I love it, the gameplay is a little soft and slow now, but I think it will pick up with unlocks and updates.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I think it's super fast paced. Spawn/die repeatedly! 

It looks great, is fun to play, but will never get large PC support due to the lack of dedicated servers. There will be no admin support in servers leading to lots of trolling, foul language, and crap game play. I saw all kinds of folks just trolling people with the N-word last night. 

It's too bad. Looks like a fun game.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Yeah, not gonna' buy it. But the star wars and BF nerd in me wanted to try it. I'm glad it was an open beta.

not getting it, but thus far from what i see in the chat on the servers and in teamspeak people are not really liking it for the most part, some do tho

Slash5.0

-bZ- Member
Donator
not impressed with battlefront. graphics are awesome game play however is not focused and thin. lets see what happens with release

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
They get the immersion part really good, but the game play lacks any focus. Just run around and die TDM style. Will probably appeal to those folks that like that style and to folks that have no clan.

Punk

Neurotic
-bZ- Member
I'd heard Elite: Dangerous turned out to be a pretty good massive multiplayer space game so I might pick it up here on Black Friday.

PROACEX1

-bZ- Member
Donator
Elite: Dangerous is fun, I can attest to that. Massive universe however, so it can be stale at times. And the AI interactions are boring.