Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

my EA ban is funny....

7 day ban for saying "how can a autistic team get better??? they just shit in their sippy cups"..........

man if EA ever starts looking at the logs of these severs WE ALL FUCKED.......hehe....and really a heads up....someone gets their panties in a bunch it could end up over the admins heads....and no i did NOT say this in a BF4 server.....it was 2042.......see you in 7 days

Lmao... I'm sure the poor indian who gets paid pennies by the hour to moderate reports had to use google translate on your message. So you get banned from all BF games?

I don't think EA can inspect the chat logs of private servers so we're probably safe.

7 day ban for saying "how can a autistic team get better??? they just shit in their sippy cups"..........

man if EA ever starts looking at the logs of these severs WE ALL FUCKED.......hehe....and really a heads up....someone gets their panties in a bunch it could end up over the admins heads....and no i did NOT say this in a BF4 server.....it was 2042.......see you in 7 days
That's why you're retarded.

EA can fuck you at any time.....get over it kids.....its a account ban regardless of game......

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
ea banned me for the name of the battlog group thing i’m in lol. i was the only one banned, and i didn’t even set the name.

Why the fuck do you type like this? Even in the cases where an ellipsis was called for you still didn't manage to do so correctly. You even took the time to capitalize EA and BF4 so you can't even argue that you're just typing fast.

BF4 was the last good BF. Let's hope they decide to do a remake like with the first COD MW
No remakes or remasters. Such soulless cash grabs. They need to just stop fucking around and listening to the vocal minority and make a good quality game. EA won't however because EA hates making money.