Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Need to be unbanned teamkill ban

on it

rgr, once u get banned it does it every 5 kills that means you have 15 kills then you get banned after that ever 5 kills, annoying as it is imagine how annoying it is for you teammates, possibly lay off the airburst or noob tubes a bit? unbanned

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Getting unbanned is a courtesy, not a privilege. We don't want to lay the hammer down, but I have still yet to be banned for TK in this game since the release. What are you doing wrong?

I can not control what other people do so when I shot a grenade, air burst, or even just shooting and I have had squad mates who see a claymore I have set and they try to get around it and get killed.  People are simply stupid all over the place you should know that by now

I have put claymores in clear sight you should watch and maybe start banning the stupid people instead. I have gotten killed too many times from people jumping in front of trying to get a kill and snipers going side to side.  Also I will use the mortar at times and I am judging where and when the shell will land and tk someone that way to since I can not control either my aim and what the other person will do

Last edited by a moderator:

-bZ-wakuritz

-bZ- Member
Donator
Claymores + Metro/Locker + Hardcore = WTF!? 

Just be more careful, don't use claymores anymore, and limit your use of explosive ordinance in close quarters.

Last edited by a moderator:

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Yes, I have played the game before, as most of us reading this thread have, and yet, we manage to not get banned.

Maybe rethink who you are calling stupid.

actually it is pretty stupid to use clays on a full metro server on hardcore. that is beyond stupid. As far as airburst spamming and noob tubing. thats just asking for a smack up side the head in my book. I understand their is reason for concern since the price of ammo has gone up, but just fyi the ammo for your fire arm is free!. no need to use those no skill weapons. by all means use them tho. But i understand some people just cant shoot guns. just dont call those people that are actually pushing while you are sitting in the back spamming explosive rounds stupid.