Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Official Intro

Ch1ngon

-bZ- Member
Hey guys, I thought I would officially post my Intro since I have just submitted my app...

For those who haven't met me already, I go by Ch1ngon.  I'll try not to make this too long so you don't get bored!  LOL

I have been playing on the All Maps server from time to time for the past couple months and just last week decided to join in your TS and get to know the guys I was gaming with.  All in all, this past week has been cool, and I can really feel the connection your members have with one another and those are the types of communities I like to be apart of. 

A little about me...  I'm Native American (Apache) both sides of my parents have an Apache Family Tree of some kind...  My Dad's side of the family have traced back relatives as far as Geronimo.  Even though I have Apache blood running thru me, I don't speak a lick of the language.  However I am fluent in the Northern Mexican Spanish or Chihuahua sort-to-speak, dialect of Spanish. 

I like to Hunt and Fish, although I don't hunt as much as I used to...  Hunting season comes around as the same time as the Chile Harvest season and at my job that is our busy season so it's hard to take days off to go hunting.  So I mostly do Fishing as much as I can. 

My job -  I'm a Quality Analyst in the Food Ingredients Industry. Basically we process and manufacture chili pepper, powder, and paprika as an ingredient.  We are not a retail seller, we sell to corporations such as McCormick, Kraft, Tones, Gebhardt, etc...

I guess I'll stop there... 

Later I will post some pics of my rig and where I do my gaming!  LOL.

Peace out yall... C U on da BATTLEFIELD! 

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
What up, Chili Pepper!!!

Can I call you Chili?

How about Pepper?

Whatever the case, welcome to the club! I hope you enjoy your stay. Let me know if you have any questions or if there is anything I can do to help.