Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Opinion on this glitch?

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
No way to effectively enforce it, too easy to do accidentally, etc. I’ve tested it before and it’s really not too broken.

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I cannot remember if frag rounds are affected or not.

My favorite M26 glitch is the M26 frag rounds on the underbarrel attachment for the CZ805. Showing up as "KILLED" in the kill feed always makes me giggle, doubly so when you get called a hacker. Thinking back now I actually do remember this glitch since I usually use a suppressor at the same time and the frag rounds shoot very flat with it.

So does it just change the drop on the frag round?
I cannot remember if frag rounds are affected or not.

AFAIK, every ammo types for shotgun are affected means even Slug rounds are affected too.

Also, the glitch even changes velocity/speed of the projectile to match with the gun's bullet projectile velocity that M26 is attached on!

My favorite M26 glitch is the M26 frag rounds on the underbarrel attachment for the CZ805. Showing up as "KILLED" in the kill feed always makes me giggle, doubly so when you get called a hacker. Thinking back now I actually do remember this glitch since I usually use a suppressor at the same time and the frag rounds shoot very flat with it.

Yeah, I too remember that kill with the glitch showed up as "KILLED" in the feed. For my experience, it was M16A4 for me.

Still don't know how, and why it shows up as "KILLED" tho; That's why I'm aware of the glitch now.

AFAIK, every ammo types for shotgun are affected means even Slug rounds are affected too.

Also, the glitch even changes velocity/speed of the projectile to match with the gun's bullet projectile velocity that M26 is attached on!

Yeah, I too remember that kill with the glitch showed up as "KILLED" in the feed. For my experience, it was M16A4 for me.

Still don't know how, and why it shows up as "KILLED" tho; That's why I'm aware of the glitch now.
Honestly I think I only ever tried it with the CZ-805. I will have to check the other guns sometime.

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I’m the one that discovered that glitch years ago. It only works with the 805 for whatever reason.