Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Phantom Master Dog Tag

OKNewPlan

Donator
I'm learning that some people don't have access to the Phantom Master Dog Tag (500 kills) even if you have the Phantom assignments and all the Final Stand dogtag search/elevator prerequisites completed. However I did get the bow first by using the pick-up on Operation Outbreak so I'm thinking that might have something to do with this missing tag.

Anyone know how to fix that?

1706360159542.png

FYI there should be 131 weapon dog tags
1706360327367.png

Not 130 like me. :(
1706360399936.png

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Have you tried logging in to battlelog and clicking on the phantom assignments skull (so it loads the console again) and hopefully it'd refresh your tags?

It's in the bottom left under the main page content.

OKNewPlan

Donator
But you also still have the inactive dog tag listed there I see. This seems like a different issue but a really strange one too.

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
After looking around a bit, the general consensus is that if you get the bow from the Operation Outbreak map you only get the bow.
Not the assignments, dog tags, camo and the final assignment that gives you a special dog tag for 200 Phantom bow kills.
You can still get the stuff to go down the elevator but it never fully activates.

Are you certain you've submitted all three phantom passwords though?

OKNewPlan

Donator
After looking around a bit, the general consensus is that if you get the bow from the Operation Outbreak map you only get the bow.
Not the assignments, dog tags, camo and the final assignment that gives you a special dog tag for 200 Phantom bow kills.
You can still get the stuff to go down the elevator but it never fully activates.

Are you certain you've submitted all three phantom passwords though?
Oh damn that really sucks!
Yeah I have all of the phantom assignments completed that you get from the dog tag search and almost 500 kills with the bow. Going back into the prompt it confirms that "phase 4 now active, etc." I guess I'm shit out of luck though, I tried contacting EA support but I highly doubt they will work on this lol. :)

Oh damn that really sucks!
Yeah I have all of the phantom assignments completed that you get from the dog tag search and almost 500 kills with the bow. Going back into the prompt it confirms that "phase 4 now active, etc." I guess I'm shit out of luck though, I tried contacting EA support but I highly doubt they will work on this lol. :)
Don't bother with EA Support. I did for the Lever Gun's missing items and their replies were all "What seems to be your issue? Here, talk to our indian support. Oh, that didn't work? Try what our north korean support suggests instead."