Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Potential Hacker - InfusionXBL

-bZ-wakuritz

-bZ- Member
Donator
I've got video of this guy in Locker making some very suspicious kills.  I'm no experienced video editor, so I'm not sure what to do with the raw, 2 GB, 30 second .avi's that Fraps gave me.

He's certainly not getting his kills by skill.  It's either aiming aids or godlike lucky hipfiring.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I stick my fraps into Windows Movie Maker. It's free and pretty easy to use.

Then I upload them to youtube.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Nothing really screams hacker to me in this. Maybe at the end when he is trying to shoot through the dumpster, but other than that, I didn't see it. Sorry.

I always look for insta-head shots, or run'n'gun headshots, or just never missing. Or, they might aim at an enemy before their character actually sees something. I did not witness that in this video.

I'm no expert either though.

-bZ-wakuritz

-bZ- Member
Donator
@ 1:06 his bullets follow the player.  I saw it quite a few times but didn't notice that FRAPS was only letting me record 30 seconds at a time until much later.  There were quite a few other fishy kills that he was getting, and him blindly shooting in the general direction of players and scoring multi-head shots made me suspicious.  It may be that the Spectator Mode doesn't record 100% accurately, but I watched this guy get many 10 to 15 kill streaks while shooting like a 5 year old from the hip. 

If any of you see him on, just pay him some attention.  The amount of complaints I heard warranted a spectate.  I won't harrass the guy, but I'm fairly confident that there is some sort of illegitimacy to his style.  That's based on what my eyes saw while spectating.  I hope I'm wrong.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I watched it again, but to me, it looks like he's just spamming down a very narrow corridor and blind firing. Yeah, he gets a headshot, but I've done that myself.

It's tough on a map like metro, because the action is so fast paced and close quartered. 

Watch this video of always ultra. He snaps to targets that can't be seen. He's not using an aimbot, because he doesn't get a hit every time, but he does seem to know exactly where the enemies are before he can see them.