Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Remove Discord phone number requirement

It's silly as fuck to require a phone number to join a Discord server.

Is the value of preventing trolls from getting in every once in a while better than privacy? Why would you want Discord to be able to tie your voice and words directly to your registered phone number?

This isn't like a soft requirement either. You can't tie a number to it then remove your number later... it requires it to be tied permanently. You can't use a virtual phone number like google voice.

The community is basically in two parts. The forum which is dead as fuck, and the Discord which is behind a phone number requirement.

I want to join my friends for shit talking on discord - help plz

eZDIWHc.png

Good point. There probably aren't any capabilities to ban by IP in Discord either, otherwise they could use that to block VPN traffic or certain users like they can on the server.

Bro every time you’re voice messaging another person from your phone or even being in a call, guess what, your dear NSA is doing its job, you have no privacy anymore and it really doesnt matter if an app has your phone number tied to your voice because is already in the system. If someone will use that information will be your government at the end of the day anyway. Peace.

(Even our e-mails has our phone numbers)

Bro every time you’re voice messaging another person from your phone or even being in a call, guess what, your dear NSA is doing its job, you have no privacy anymore and it really doesnt matter if an app has your phone number tied to your voice because is already in the system. If someone will use that information will be your government at the end of the day anyway. Peace.

(Even our e-mails has our phone numbers)
They're listening anyways.

They're listening anyways.
Yeah it doesnt really matter if you give your number or not because they already have it

1. Go to store
2. Buy prepaid cell phone with cash
3. Use number from that phone for Discord
4. Slap a label on the phone that says "Discord cuck phone : don't use"
5. Join Discord with your "friends"

If you really want to be extra careful then you should go to a store in a different state ( or country or whatever for you weird European freaks ) from where your live. Also if you're going to drive then don't use a car that is newer than model year 1998. When you get to the store be sure to wear a full COVID-level mask getup too, and not one of those cheap useless cloth masks either. You need the full respirator, splash shield, positive-pressure suit, and non-slip boots ; this is not a disguise, it is to ensure that the NSA does not introduce any kind of tracking pathogen into your sovereign body. Pay for the phone only in unmarked pre-1971 bank notes or ( ideally ) British ( NOT SWISS! DON'T TRUST THE SWISS! ) gold sovereigns. Do not use silver ; we must stomp out the scourge of bimetallism. Finally, once you have purchased the phone, be sure to place it in your toaster oven ( NOT MICROWAVE ) on low for 30 seconds. I can't go into details but trust me this disables most of the NSA tracking technology. To completely remove it you need to look up an asset called ESTAOG ( it's pronounced es-tay-og ) but you can only do this through your local Usenet newsgroups. This asset - we are not sure if it is a man, woman, or something else - can provide you with the tools you need to fully remove the tracking technology. Be warned however, ESTAOG only accepts silver bullion as payment ; it is unfortunately a strong proponent of bimetallism but it is too useful of an ally to discard at this time.

Once you have done all of this then you can be 100% certain that your phone is clean. You can then attach it to your Discord account.

1. Go to store
2. Buy prepaid cell phone with cash
3. Use number from that phone for Discord
4. Slap a label on the phone that says "Discord cuck phone : don't use"
5. Join Discord with your "friends"

If you really want to be extra careful then you should go to a store in a different state ( or country or whatever for you weird European freaks ) from where your live. Also if you're going to drive then don't use a car that is newer than model year 1998. When you get to the store be sure to wear a full COVID-level mask getup too, and not one of those cheap useless cloth masks either. You need the full respirator, splash shield, positive-pressure suit, and non-slip boots ; this is not a disguise, it is to ensure that the NSA does not introduce any kind of tracking pathogen into your sovereign body. Pay for the phone only in unmarked pre-1971 bank notes or ( ideally ) British ( NOT SWISS! DON'T TRUST THE SWISS! ) gold sovereigns. Do not use silver ; we must stomp out the scourge of bimetallism. Finally, once you have purchased the phone, be sure to place it in your toaster oven ( NOT MICROWAVE ) on low for 30 seconds. I can't go into details but trust me this disables most of the NSA tracking technology. To completely remove it you need to look up an asset called ESTAOG ( it's pronounced es-tay-og ) but you can only do this through your local Usenet newsgroups. This asset - we are not sure if it is a man, woman, or something else - can provide you with the tools you need to fully remove the tracking technology. Be warned however, ESTAOG only accepts silver bullion as payment ; it is unfortunately a strong proponent of bimetallism but it is too useful of an ally to discard at this time.

Once you have done all of this then you can be 100% certain that your phone is clean. You can then attach it to your Discord account.

You can't tie a number to it then remove your number later... it requires it to be tied permanently.

You missed this part

Kosh I'ma need you to send a dick pic to the president if they already have your info anyway.

Kosh I'ma need you to send a dick pic to the president if they already have your info anyway.
John Podesta gave it to Biden back in 2006

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
One of your members is literally stalking me lol. What happens if you make them an admin?

Not sure who this could be, but you’re free to report this matter to me privately either here or on discord and I will escalate if needed.