Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Sea of Thieves - Cross-Platform Game

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Is anybody else playing this?

This is a cross-platform game, meaning that both PC users and X-Box users can play this game on the same server. (I'm pretty sure this EXCLUDES Playstation users.)

That's right. I think that's the first game I've seen that I wanted to play that exists in this space.

A friend or family member that only plays x-box can now play the same game as you whilst on your PC.

This is no big deal to me, but it's pretty cool. The console market is HUGE and would bigly expand our reach into the gaming community at large.

It's a fun game with a lot sailing and pirating.

Post here if you've got it and ever want to hop in a crew.

I will get this game really soon, one of my friends plays this game and is crushed over it. I have also watched the demo of this game, it is really nice, I have always got my games from this site, hope this game is available. Cannot wait to play this game with my friends. The gameplay of this game is also very good.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Hold the presses!

There is a new pirate game in town, Atlas. It's basically Ark for pirates. It has just about all of the same gameplay as Sea of Thieves, but has a TON more content and it's still in early access. Only $30 on Steam right now.