Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Serious problems

I was on the server today. March 29th around 11 am till map end at 11:43 am.

You had an admin on for a little bit but did not see what happened after he left. 

The problems are a clan called BOE  player names CoperttOne, CinnamonSpicy, and Totenkopf_Chile. 

Please check logs to verify that I was tk'd before the admin kicked me for some reason.... about 10 times, and after I came back and the admin left probably another 10 more. 

The map started with me getting in the tank 2 times and tk'd and told not to use it again or ill die, well he wasnt lying. CoperttOne was the main problem tking most the time and Totenkopf_Chile the second worst. 

I had a player on our team helping me as he saw what was happening Pulpy09 and he ended up being tk'd a ton of times as well. 

I do enjoy playing on this server and I think your admins are always fair and great. I was a bit surprised when he kicked me for being the aggressor yet I was merely just trying to use the tank as it is my best vehicle. 

I just want to make sure you guys are well aware of what is happening with BOE if you guys are not around, and maybe add an option for less tk's before kick or possibly add a ban if tk kicked more thank once. 3 tk's is enough and he would be punished for tons more before the server took action. 

I hope this helps, looking forward to playing soon. 

Happy fragging.