Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Servers crashing

It seem right after you guys talked about upgrading the server they have being crashing more often. Last night BZ6 crashed around 2am CST and there were only around 40 people playing. and tonight don't know if it crashed but only 16 players there. Your server seemed much more reliable before. You never came in and have the server with a few or no players. I hope you guys are looking into why this is happening. A lot of folks are going to Turtle's and Flubber now days. GFY prefers to play at Banzore. I hope things get better the BF4 player pool is getting smaller everyday

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
It seem right after you guys talked about upgrading the server they have being crashing more often. Last night BZ6 crashed around 2am CST and there were only around 40 people playing. and tonight don't know if it crashed but only 16 players there. Your server seemed much more reliable before. You never came in and have the server with a few or no players. I hope you guys are looking into why this is happening. A lot of folks are going to Turtle's and Flubber now days. GFY prefers to play at Banzore. I hope things get better the BF4 player pool is getting smaller everyday

bz 1 as well..

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
We know, email alerts are sent out.