Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

SHOUTOUT TO ClingyGirlfriend

mfer complains about the commander giving orders then tries to start a mutiny vote instead of promoting someone else or accepting the orders. DONT be this kind of player.

oh yeah then has the audacity to say I'm sabotaging and can "be reported"
All because you didn't want to hold q and click a button. smh

Idk about other commanders but on Xbox our group used orders as markers fir squad leads to see enemy positions that were not on their maps in hc. Sometimes it’s worth understanding why the cmmdr is giving orders other than just blindly denying/accepting

l2ksolkov

Donator
Idk about other commanders but on Xbox our group used orders as markers fir squad leads to see enemy positions that were not on their maps in hc. Sometimes it’s worth understanding why the cmmdr is giving orders other than just blindly denying/accepting
That’s what I do too. The only issue is giving free orders doesn’t take height into account so if someone is on a building and you mark them, it just marks the floor instead and you look like an idiot.

I miss the Commander app for BF4. I used to love doing that on my iPad. Just blithely giving out orders left and right, dropping supply boxes on snipers, launching cruise missiles, all while comfortably taking a shit. Good times were had by all. Well, by me anyway. The squad leaders probably hated me since I couldn't communicate with them directly.

Commander app was great, go drop a deuce and send in cruise missiles ;) For this exact reason is why I'm never squad lead, I get annoyed from all the spamming of orders. With that being said, we did have an amazing commander once, he came in our squad chat, mentioned where the enemy was and helped us win!

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I've gotten many supply crates when i've needed them, though i've rarely gotten to use them due to the crushing tax.