Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

suspect player - clan DS

PROACEX1

-bZ- Member
Donator
Had to download that and watch it with VLC since it didn't work for some odd reason in Firefox or Chrome.

Anywho. There were a couple of nades where it looks pretty hackish, but he's using a n00b tube so it doesn't really surprise me that it looks so odd.

0:11, 0:53, and 01:04 are pretty sketch blind shots. The first one looks pretty normal. Why? He takes his time to aim and fire at a normal hiding spot. For the last two there are visual queues that indicate where those players are. He has enough time and experience in the game to make those kinds of guess shots easily.

He's been spectated time and time again by bZ and non bZ members. He's really good.

Going to reserve judgement on this for the time being.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Someone recruit this guy! Actually taking videos of suspected hackers!

Our eyes are constantly on these guys. We get lots of complaints about them, but mostly because of the trash they talk.

They are very good. We have yet to get conclusive evidence. Additionally, they have been playing on our servers almost since day 1, and they have never been punkbusted or fairfighted.

We have a few players that are also very good, and NEVER get popped by anti-cheat. We did have one very good player, whom we defended up and down because we had known him for a good long while. Then he get popped, and we BANZORED his ass.

We don't tolerate cheaters, hackers, glitchers or griefers. If these guys are dirty, we'll nail em', but we have to wait for something conclusive.

I reviewed the video, and I would certainly be screaming at the monitor, but I can't say for sure that he was hacking. He has played this map SOOOO MUCH, that I would guess he knows exactly where to aim that tube to hit any given aim point.

It's kind of a bullshit way to play, but it doesn't mean it's hacking.

Thanks for taking the time to tape him and post it up here. You're welcome here anytime!