Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Thanks to our vets

SMRose1990

Donator
I've learned quite a few veterans are around here and it makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside being a part of a community that gives shelter to nut jobs like us so I wanted to shout out to BZ for giving me a home online and special shout to the men and women around here and everywhere for serving our country, and any foreign military veterans that have served theirs, thank you for the incredible choices and sacrifices you have made for the betterment of your country and communities. I hope the spirit of your inner warrior drives you with honor throughout your lives, even in times of struggle, that you remember who you are and what you've done, that so many will never do. What you've gone through, no matter the present and future circumstances of the world at large, will never have been in vain.

On that note, for anyone military or even friend/family/support wanna post some pics of good memories I thought it would be cool!

IMG_0537.jpg

IMG_0711.jpg

DSC_0323.jpg

P1010654.jpg

SMRose1990

Donator
Us leaving the Philippines on the 29th day, they flew us out instead of waiting on the boat we came in to make sure we didn't hit 30 days and have to get paid extra XD