Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

The Division

Just thought I would get some thoughts from anyone in here that plays, or have played this game. There is a sale now for this game. Is it worth it?? Meaning is it a Good or very Poor game.

Thank You.

That was my thought as well.But I heard that some of the weapons are so overpowered by gaining more resources or something like that as well as plenty of hacks....

Dots

-bZ- Forum WHORE!
-bZ- Member
It's a good game but I just couldn't seem to get into it. It's currently collecting dust in my Steam library...

Yep, that's what I was thinking as well. Will it just end up collecting dust?? If you care to, I'll buy the game from you....I think you can do that??

Lefty870

-bZ- Member
Donator
I don't think you can do that. Once a game is linked to a steam account its pretty much stuck there. At least I've never heard of anyone being able to do that. If you buy it.. I'll play it with you.

was a good game, but they ruined it. They did not add in the proper content, and there was mass hackers, no report system. You had to go on their forums to report the hackers and they still would not ban them even with full proof, they would just get a 24 hour ban. So basically the allow this behavior.

Yep, I know. But they have been patching it up slowly but surely. I think 1.4 is about to come out to balance the game. I was looking on eBay and I can get a copy of the "Gold Edition" for 44.00....I just might do that..