Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Ubiquitous3 + wetsheets getting stabbed x2 + x1 :)

I see all these posts by this dude reporting people.. So SilentKilla gotta take action within two minutes and make it worth it..+ wetshits knife too ;)

Last edited:
Yeah @UbiquitousBF seems to be an okay player but he just gets mad for no reason sometimes. My buddy and I got yelled at and called slurs because we had a teammate on our team that was supposedly cheating. I literally reported the dude and Ubiq was still butthurt, I wasnt going to leave the game and spectate the supposed cheater, but the "cheater" tked me multiple times and got him temp banned for that which was the best I could do (while spending 10+ minutes afk in the game to do it). I wish I had some of the clips from me and my buddy owning ubiq multiple times until he jet rammed us, so satisfying and we have done it so many times haha.

I hear y'all. Though I'm not sure why some of you didn't say some of these things in person when we were helping each other win with squad callouts within the last week. You sounded very kind then :rolleyes:. I'm pretty good about staying within the rules now, which isn't the issue you're raising. I don't think reporting people breaking the rules is the issue you're really bringing up either. I'm doing better with chilling out too, believe it or not, but still room to improve. For any offense I've caused, I'll apologize directly, no problem. I'm not going anywhere, so might as well squash it.

@UbiquitousBF Yeah your good, we were just sad you were hating on us for something we couldn't control and your a good player. I try to be as nice as I can be in the game bc I like the servers and want them to populate for many more years. I not saying Im the most skilled player but im pretty good and I am on the servers kind of regularly for about 1.5 years, we as the regulars and "skilled" players need be examples for the new players (bc I want to get my newbie kills in to pad my score).

No issue with you reporting people either, I would say maybe go easy on the reporting from tks or if you're near the edge of spawn getting hit by someone. I think everyone now and then needs to get some anger out on here and some newer people do it by tking because thats what they know, some people do it by being borderline toxic in chat. I err on the side of if they do it once, let them know in chat and if they do it again or it is someone that has done it to others I will report them. I know when I first started on the servers I tked a few people out of anger but it just took a bit to chill out because there are some sweaty people in these servers. As far as shooting into spawn I am pretty lax unless they are hitting me right as I spawn or sniping me out of the heli etc.

****Fr though if you use discord we should hop on the BZ discord VC and play some games, I am an awesome secondary gunner (its most of my kills) and we could go crazy with some 0 death games.

No idea what y'all quarrel is.. But this post was just mearly me knifing buddy x2 and he got mad a little which was all fun and jokes.. The wetshits knife was epic, perfect timing and seeing his body freely fall in shame.. haha :)