Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

vehicles not taking damage?

Started noticing in the last month or so that sometimes when I hit another vehicle it's not taking damage even though I see it hitting. I know that what happens if the other guy isn't in it, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Anybody else noticing this?

Started noticing in the last month or so that sometimes when I hit another vehicle it's not taking damage even though I see it hitting. I know that what happens if the other guy isn't in it, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Anybody else noticing this?
Yea it started happening to me a couple months ago on bz7. I know APS deflects shots, but I can clearly see if the green light is on/off, but yet when I shoot an enemy tank with my AP shell i'll see it impact but it won't register as an actual hit. It's super frustrating.

its called SHIT REG for a reason....it should be called HIT reg.......check ping times....i have a 25 constant ping to BZ12 and dont really have the issue....a friend that plays a lot living in London bitches about this issue when playing in a tank....his shit jumps from crazy good 80 to 140 on ping....his ping is never constant

its called SHIT REG for a reason....it should be called HIT reg.......check ping times....i have a 25 constant ping to BZ12 and dont really have the issue....a friend that plays a lot living in London bitches about this issue when playing in a tank....his shit jumps from crazy good 80 to 140 on ping....his ping is never constant
I connect to the bz servers from Denmark and I have a ping of 115 the only problem I have sometimes is that the enemy tank destroys my tank with two shots which sometimes seems quite strange. I don't know if it's the ping or not.

no its all in where they hit and if they are using tracking shells.....tanks have weak spots on them....hit the ass in the right spot and you get rid of 50% of tank health