Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Vibin' with C4

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
A dirty trick you might enjoy:

Place three mines behind an AA and then set them off with your rifle. The guy in the AA will spend the rest of his game whining about how you 'cheated' and killed him with your rifle because that's what will show on his screen when he dies!

The More You Know! :cool:

mauirixxx

Donator
A dirty trick you might enjoy:

Place three mines behind an AA and then set them off with your rifle. The guy in the AA will spend the rest of his game whining about how you 'cheated' and killed him with your rifle because that's what will show on his screen when he dies!

The More You Know! :cool:
I’ve done that over the years, either to one shot a fully charged armored vehicle with a rocket, or use a shotgun to explode the c4 on a tank.

The cries of haaaaaaaaax is music to my ears

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
So many noobs in the AA not camping in uncap on hainan resort..

I don't mind the edge of the uncap because you get a better shot at suppressing/disrupting the enemy air from there. But I will note that camping in the uncap you get the bonus of the base AA to help get kills on anyone foolish enough to fly over the base. Easy kills.

I'll also add that on Hainan and Mortar part of your job in the AA is to get it to relative safety so the other side doesn't get to use it in case they cap the C/E flags.