Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Was it the sun this time?

Alas! I log in after a long day, ready to autisticly capture objectives and argue with garner and I find only one server up! This is as the kP8 geomagnetic storm is waning. I know there's been DDOS attacks, but all of them down during the geomagnetic storm? Hmmmm my autism alarms are going haywire! I know most others are up, but there is nothing wrong with some healthy speculation.

Attachments

• aSadDayIndeed.JPG
    aSadDayIndeed.JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 25
  • neat.JPG
    neat.JPG
    98.2 KB · Views: 25
my radio on the way home was fuzzy......in htat all my FM stations were acting like old AM stations........static. poor sount. I believe it was sun related.

my radio on the way home was fuzzy......in htat all my FM stations were acting like old AM stations........static. poor sount. I believe it was sun related.
I believe it. During the super storm a couple months ago my power went out three times, and my car was losing spark while I was cruising around checking out the aurora (granted the coil pack is starting to delaminate, once or twice a week it will lose spark, but it was constant during the geomagnetic storm). The weakening of the magnetic field is no joke. https://www.livescience.com/46694-magnetic-field-weakens.html

I believe it. During the super storm a couple months ago my power went out three times, and my car was losing spark while I was cruising around checking out the aurora (granted the coil pack is starting to delaminate, once or twice a week it will lose spark, but it was constant during the geomagnetic storm). The weakening of the magnetic field is no joke. https://www.livescience.com/46694-magnetic-field-weakens.html
Fettman, you should check out "Suspicious 0bservers" on YT. the guy (who's name eludes me at the moment) is pretty good discussing space weather and incoming issues. worth a look at least. be safe!

Fettman, you should check out "Suspicious 0bservers" on YT. the guy (who's name eludes me at the moment) is pretty good discussing space weather and incoming issues. worth a look at least. be safe!
Thanks a ton! His name is Ben Davidson and I do follow him. He can be a little disingenuous at times though. I saw him speak at the MN prepper expo. He kept on going on about how Minnesota is prime prepping ground for the possible solar catastrophe... after stating several times in his videos that anywhere that far north is going to have a very, very bad time. If it really comes to fruition Minnesota will be under a glacier... he is kind of a grifter. The data checks out but he is just making money to build his compound and bunkers at Observer Ranch, which he is well into doing. I recommend to you a gentleman by the name of Doug Vogt from The Diehold Foundation. If you can look past his touted theory of existence, he does a profound job at researching and organizing evidence that our star novas, no micronova bullshit, a full on nova. Its irrefutable if you take the time to watch it, video series 4 which discusses this consists of like 20 videos ranging from forty five minutes to an hour and a half. Its just a man in front of a power point going through peer reviewed journals... its dry but man you will receive the education of a lifetime and it will change you. The first few are not very good, he redid a few, but I suggest you check it out! https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYRAmtDzQomgyo8ht4F6VuJWNpge5OP-M

Thanks a ton! His name is Ben Davidson and I do follow him. He can be a little disingenuous at times though. I saw him speak at the MN prepper expo. He kept on going on about how Minnesota is prime prepping ground for the possible solar catastrophe... after stating several times in his videos that anywhere that far north is going to have a very, very bad time. If it really comes to fruition Minnesota will be under a glacier... he is kind of a grifter. The data checks out but he is just making money to build his compound and bunkers at Observer Ranch, which he is well into doing. I recommend to you a gentleman by the name of Doug Vogt from The Diehold Foundation. If you can look past his touted theory of existence, he does a profound job at researching and organizing evidence that our star novas, no micronova bullshit, a full on nova. Its irrefutable if you take the time to watch it, video series 4 which discusses this consists of like 20 videos ranging from forty five minutes to an hour and a half. Its just a man in front of a power point going through peer reviewed journals... its dry but man you will receive the education of a lifetime and it will change you. The first few are not very good, he redid a few, but I suggest you check it out! https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYRAmtDzQomgyo8ht4F6VuJWNpge5OP-M
I took to long editing the message, kicked me out lol. I will just copy and past what I was gonna add to my last post....

The first link is to the playlist, the second link is to a good starting video. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYRAmtDzQomgyo8ht4F6VuJWNpge5OP-M ..............
. Like I said he also uses it as a platform to push his theory of existence, which he somewhat proves in other video series he has, but just look past it and focus on the data he has found about the Earth, Moon and Sun.

sorry for delay.....
Great Video! and yes, davidson can be a lil smarmy. i also see th eangle of what youre saying about the ranch. Just another data point to consider.

That is the dumbest shit I have seen on this forum.
Bro your banner is a couple of feet posing… for the other hand is not descartable that the magnetic shield “let” pass some “sun energy” to the surface and that affect in many ways and they are not necessary to affect the same way everywhere, there’s so many factors/variables that affect the way we perceive.
Thank god, allah, elohim, yaveh, yaweh, ra, osiris, gilgamesh, ho chi min that im from the south hemisphere and i dont have these issues

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
Bro your banner is a couple of feet posing… for the other hand is not descartable that the magnetic shield “let” pass some “sun energy” to the surface and that affect in many ways and they are not necessary to affect the same way everywhere, there’s so many factors/variables that affect the way we perceive.
Thank god, allah, elohim, yaveh, yaweh, ra, osiris, gilgamesh, ho chi min that im from the south hemisphere and i dont have these issues

Hi Chi Minh approves of this message. ;)

Ballz in ur mom

You guys should also check out David Dubyne on YT as well. He's a pretty intelligent dude who was a commodities buyer turned farmsteader in east TN. "Mini Ice Age Conversations" and "Adapt 2030" are his channels. he also does a pretty good podcast. just more data points. also- Never mind the Ostriches.