Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

We need a Vehicle-Only BF4 Hardcore server.

can maps be removed or added?
That's what I would like. I hate joining to play BZ1 and 1.5 and it's getting switched to pearly gates/meatlocker/metrosexual

I don't think strategy is even a word worth mentioning when talking about bf4, at least within the conquest realm. It used to be every game was pretty good (even). Then it was, man, lots of uneven play, now it is reversed, only a good balance game maybe, 1 out 14 or so?

Firedoc

-bZ- Member
Donator
Agreed. Those are the run-n-gun maps. Not a lot of strategy involved there. I usually just play mortar on Pearl and on Metro I tend to camp on the alley and kill the guys trying to sneak over to A. Kind of a snoozer.
Of course you agreed. You are horrible outside of a vehicle. Liked a turtle without its shell.

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
A lot of players don’t realize we have other servers, and that we have some servers dedicated to certain modes/maps.

for the 100th time, balance on conquest servers should be based on flag cap points that a person has. Lets say 10 players have great (high) amount of flag cap points.... those 10 would be distributed between the 2 teams. It is very, very obvious on lopsided teams, that the poor team, if you watch the mini map for a bit, is usually, but not 100% of course, because they just aren't really getting flags. Having played conquest mode for 20 years, I can safely say, that If I were making a team for say comp play, I would take a flag capper with shit kdr, than just a high kdr guy with low flag cap points. I dont know how many times i've seen a shit team, kick a stacked teams ass, because they got flags. Ok its not alot, but it happens.

They could just play bZ2, but nah
I almost exclusively play bz2 and I agree. When I come to bz1 I don't want to play those maps. I want to play vehicle maps. The only time I will vote for them is if it's a choice between those maps or something truly awful like Dawnbreaker or Gulf of Oman.

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
bZ13 is 64 man TDM. Dunno how often it hits that cap, but it used to routinely and hooooooly shit lmfao.