Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Welcome to the -bZ- BF4 Final Stand Contest!!!

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
WELCOME TO BANZORE!!!

Come one, come all to the Banzore Fan Contests for the release of the BF4 Final Stand Expansion!

We have Two Contests currently in play.

CONTEST #1 - Best YouTube video of Final Stand Gameplay

Eligibility: Open to all players on the Banzore All Maps Server

Prize: $25 Steam Bucks

Conditions: All video footage must be taken from the Banzore All Maps server between the release of the expansion, through  Monday, November 24th at 12:00 AM EST.

Edit: Contest has been extended until we get at least one entry! lol

Winner: Will be chosen by forum vote and rule on the Banzore forums.

We will be looking for videos highlighting the teamwork and skill demonstrated in the server. Feel free to take creative license, but know that griefing, hacks and other such behavior will not be tolerated. Give us your best work, and make sure and ask people to help you film. You'll get lots of takers, and it will help your video look great!

CONTEST #2 - Shoot -bZ-Jackson with a COMPOUND BOW

Elegibility: Open to all players on the Banzore All Maps Server

Prize: $25 Steam Bucks

Conditions: You must unlock or pick-up the Compound Bow released with Final Stand and be the First person to kill -bZ-Jackson with a COMPOUND BOW. Screenshots or videos are preferred, but an acknowledgment from Jackson will do.

The contest will run from the release of Final Stand until the first person shoots him with a bow.

WINNER: OREO

Questions should be posted in this thread.

Good luck to all, and we look forward to seeing you during the Final Stand!

Last edited by a moderator:

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Money sent to Oreo.

Apparently, you can only send $20, $50, or $100 via gift, so I sent him $20. I will make a $5 donation to banzore in his name. If he doesn't like it, he can take it up with me.