Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

What do y'all think about this German rapper

Check this shit out
Well the Germans banned all the good stuff…. I guess the Germans weren’t into the counter culture/anti establishment side of modern music. Even if your in America you ain’t gonna see any of the classics such as Friedhofchiller 490 on iTunes or whatever since it’s all been purged.

Their “hate speech” laws started being enforced in 2017 which how they banned lots of German rap in the 2020s. They also banned drill music… So it’s no surprise modern German music is gonna be conformist pop trash or watered down rap.

KratingDaang

Donator
Well the Germans banned all the good stuff…. I guess the Germans weren’t into the counter culture/anti establishment side of modern music. Even if your in America you ain’t gonna see any of the classics such as Friedhofchiller 490 on iTunes or whatever since it’s all been purged.

Their “hate speech” laws started being enforced in 2017 which how they banned lots of German rap in the 2020s. They also banned drill music… So it’s no surprise modern German music is gonna be conformist pop trash or watered down rap.

It's true, I got a couple banned German rap albums saved on a USB stick.

The thing is it was mostly "islamist-inspired" lyrics and garbage like that so I can understand why they banned it.

I only listen to old school memphis stuff anyway.