Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

why i still hate steam DO NOT BUY FALLOUT on steaming pile of ****

So after the fallout tv show came out a ton of people have asked me where to buy the games cause they know i have 1000's of hours playing the series....looked at my steaming pile of shit page and it says fallout collection (all the games with all the DLC) was only 95 bucks including the new DLC for 76......none of my friends can find it listed for anything other then 200 bucks....then I went looking at GoG and without 76 turds and its fucking useless DLC i found out GoG has the games that matter with their DLC's for only 28 dollars total......1 2 3 and 4 with all DLC and the only version that runs on win 10 or 11 for fallout 3 for 28 dollars VS 200 from steaming pile of shit......

oh and fuck todd....the new update for 4 fucked most of the mods and made the game run like it was the first year without mod support......

what i really want to know is if people have had this problem with steaming pile of shit before???.....have you seen games why cheaper on other sites only to be reminded of why steaming pile of shit should not be supported???

I get top shelf weed for 35 bucks a OZ......no pills for me thanks......

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
you cant turn off auto updates on a lot of games now....fallout 4's best option is to turn on (update at launch) that still fucks you......to be blunt i will always buy games on GoG EPIC or any of the publishers sites like EA or Ubi-sucks.....will never buy from steam again....

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
In that case, after downloading an older version, you can do the following workaround.

Rename the game's directory. Easiest thing to do is just add an underscore. For example, "fallout4_" so Steam can't find the folder to modify with updates.

Uninstall the game through steam. Since you renamed the folder, the game will still be there.

In the game's root directory, add a file called steam_appid.txt. Inside it should just be a single line with the game's AppID. In Fallout4's case, it's 377160.
You can find the AppID on SteamDB, or in the Updates tab under the game's Steam Properties.

Add the game's executable (.exe, .sh, etc.) as a Non-Steam game and then launch the non-steam shortcut.

So after the fallout tv show came out a ton of people have asked me where to buy the games cause they know i have 1000's of hours playing the series....looked at my steaming pile of shit page and it says fallout collection (all the games with all the DLC) was only 95 bucks including the new DLC for 76......none of my friends can find it listed for anything other then 200 bucks....then I went looking at GoG and without 76 turds and its fucking useless DLC i found out GoG has the games that matter with their DLC's for only 28 dollars total......1 2 3 and 4 with all DLC and the only version that runs on win 10 or 11 for fallout 3 for 28 dollars VS 200 from steaming pile of shit......

oh and fuck todd....the new update for 4 fucked most of the mods and made the game run like it was the first year without mod support......

what i really want to know is if people have had this problem with steaming pile of shit before???.....have you seen games why cheaper on other sites only to be reminded of why steaming pile of shit should not be supported???
As a HUGE Fallout fan (along with Thief @BSS and other old franchises) I can tell you that buying the entire franchise from Steam is probably not the right move. These games are old as shit and the rights have been passed around for literally decades at this point. Don't waste your money on the 'complete collection' from Steam; instead drop $20 on Fallout 4 on Steam and pick up the first 2 games on GOG for like $2 each. Old games require old mindsets, if you try and buy a complete collection you're gonna get fucked and it's honestly your own fault.

A good example is the Thief series; the GOG versions of the older games are WAY better (and cheaper) than what's on Steam and include a lot of the patches that make the game playable in 2024. Steam is great but they aren't focused on old games as much as GOG is.

Also just avoid 76 you could have ass cancer and still have a better time...

Last edited:
I have played fo4 more than I care to admit. I was a fullon moder used to play with 500 plus mods installed. Ya the tv series were fun but I AM DONE with fallout. I wouldnt pay half a cent for any game. My next bethesda game is trying to fix the mess Starfield is. Fallout series are burnt out. Starfield sucks.. but hey if you like modding theres no better place for it. And thats all bethesda games are really good for. Honestly. Otherwise just go play TLOU instead of FO4

I have played fo4 more than I care to admit. I was a fullon moder used to play with 500 plus mods installed. Ya the tv series were fun but I AM DONE with fallout. I wouldnt pay half a cent for any game. My next bethesda game is trying to fix the mess Starfield is. Fallout series are burnt out. Starfield sucks.. but hey if you like modding theres no better place for it. And thats all bethesda games are really good for. Honestly. Otherwise just go play TLOU instead of FO4
What do you have against Starfield? I have seen so many people speak negatively of it but, apart from the issue with the pronoun bullshit, no one has stated why they dislike it. People say it's buggy but I noticed barely any bugs. My only complaint is that it probably wasn't worth $70 but I don't think any new games should be that much.

What do you have against Starfield? I have seen so many people speak negatively of it but, apart from the issue with the pronoun bullshit, no one has stated why they dislike it. People say it's buggy but I noticed barely any bugs. My only complaint is that it probably wasn't worth $70 but I don't think any new games should be that much.
The first time I played Starfield, I didn't get hooked, even though I loved Fallout 4. I left it for a few months and started playing again. Now I love Starfield. I started with one quest in particular and it made all the difference.

Points I don't like:
  1. The extreme number of times you see a loading page or have to navigate menus to travel from one place to another. It's intense and it harms immersion.
  2. The very limited choice of faces and hair when creating a character. It's difficult to create a beautiful character. On the feminine side, I only found one that I liked.
  3. The eyes of certain NPCs. It looks like they're possessed.
Other than that, the only bug I encountered was that I had put equipment on a mannequin and it moved in the sky few game sessions later. Lost equipment. I might be able to get it back, but it's not worth the effort.

The first time I played Starfield, I didn't get hooked, even though I loved Fallout 4. I left it for a few months and started playing again. Now I love Starfield. I started with one quest in particular and it made all the difference.

Points I don't like:
  1. The extreme number of times you see a loading page or have to navigate menus to travel from one place to another. It's intense and it harms immersion.
  2. The very limited choice of faces and hair when creating a character. It's difficult to create a beautiful character. On the feminine side, I only found one that I liked.
  3. The eyes of certain NPCs. It looks like they're possessed.
Other than that, the only bug I encountered was that I had put equipment on a mannequin and it moved in the sky few game sessions later. Lost equipment. I might be able to get it back, but it's not worth the effort.
The loading screen thing is a very valid issue, especially when traveling to multiple places in the same system. I understand a loading screen for going down to a planet's surface or entering a dungeon but having to do one each time I go to a new location in space within a system was frustrating. Docking and undocking with space stations was also annoying. I shouldn't have to undock from a station if I am trying to fast travel to a completely different system - just do that automatically as part of the load screen.

I can't say the customization in any Bethesda game was something I really spent too much time on. Usually I get an idea for a character in my head and then just modify a default face a little bit until they fit my archetype I'm going for ; creating a "beautiful" character has never been a priority for me. If that is something that you look for then I can definitely agree that it had some limits. On a related note one thing I don't think I have ever seen in any game is a slider system for hair like they have for facial structures. I wonder if something like that could solve the issue - which I did encounter a few times now that I think about it - of limited hair styles.

I never noticed any possessed-looking NPCs hahaha!

The bugs I saw some people complain about were definitely bad and needed to be fixed so I can understand the criticism there but I didn't experience too many myself so it's hard for me to give an accurate assessment on them. Thinking back though one bug I was irritated with was losing some stuff in one of my houses after a specific mission.

you cant turn off auto updates on a lot of games now....fallout 4's best option is to turn on (update at launch) that still fucks you......to be blunt i will always buy games on GoG EPIC or any of the publishers sites like EA or Ubi-sucks.....will never buy from steam again....
Pretty sure I saw a mod for Fallout 4 that Rolls back the update so u can use F4SE mods. Personally have never played Fallout 4 so I just downloaded super basic weapons mods and just went from there

My brother in Christ you got pregnant

@Koshmenk did you have a point???...oh and prove your god real or shut the fuck up......

@Koshmenk did you have a point???...oh and prove your god real or shut the fuck up......
My god? Which one you want, yahweh, jehová, yhvh, eloah, jah, mahadeva, wahegurú or akal purakh?

Of course! Those guys are my friends too