Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Why was I kicked from the server for no reason?

I'm a little confused and disappointed. I was playing on a Banzore server and was kicked for no apparent reason. At least I didn't get a warning or anything.

when was this

Dots

-bZ- Forum WHORE!
-bZ- Member
You can get kicked for a ton of things in online gaming... And not every kick is done by an admin/player. Add more details like Jackson mentioned above. Time/Date/Server/IGN

Last edited by a moderator:

-bZ-wakuritz

-bZ- Member
Donator
If the server was full, it may have been due to a VIP joining in.  VIP slots cost $5/mo and allow you to skit the queue and join immediately, but doing so necessarily kicks another player. 

If you were kicked by an admin manually, that admin would share with the others' why. 

-bZ-wakuritz

-bZ- Member
Donator
Also, anytime you have a concern, or even if you want to just come hang out, jump in TeamSpeak.  There's almost always several admins on at any given time.

I don't see any admin kick, it looks like you were auto kicked by a VIP slot, this is something that is don't automatically and you were not chosen by us or anything. I apologize for the inconvenience 

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Whatever the case, it was probably nothing personal. If you provide more details, we can check the logs. Otherwise, we can throw a bunch of guesses at you.