Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Why we should have a night-ops night on the third Saturday of each month

Add occasional, scheduled ‘night-ops night’?

• Yes

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • :3

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
Introducing a "Night-Ops Night" to the Battlefield 4 Banzore BZ1 server stands as a strategic move to breathe new life into the aging game. Given the game's vintage status, it becomes increasingly important to provide players with fresh and innovative experiences. The unique challenge presented by night operations not only adds a layer of excitement but also distinguishes the Banzore BZ1 server from others, setting it apart as a pioneer in offering a distinctive gaming environment.

Moreover, the exclusivity of being the sole server to feature night operations is a powerful draw. In a gaming landscape saturated with familiar experiences, being the go-to destination for night maps adds a unique selling proposition that could attract players seeking something different. This exclusivity creates a sense of identity for the Banzore BZ1 community, solidifying its position as a trendsetter in the Battlefield 4 gaming community.

While concerns about potential lower player counts during night operations may arise, scheduling these events once or twice a month could actually work to the server's advantage. By making it a rare and anticipated occurrence, the community is more likely to rally around these special nights, potentially offsetting any perceived drawbacks. In fact, this strategic approach could even boost overall player engagement, attracting both regulars eager for a change and newcomers seeking the allure of exclusive night maps. In essence, the "Night-Ops Night" initiative not only ensures the longevity of the server but also positions Banzore BZ1 as a trailblazer in providing innovative gaming experiences.

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
People ask for things all the time and then when given the thing they ask for they never like it.

Another thing to remember is that the majority of the servers' populations are non-regulars, aka blueberries, who don't even know these forums exist until they are banned for saying something stupid. These people don't want to play this map. Most of the time they don't even want to play 2/3 of the maps on some of the servers ( I'm looking at the people who go on BZ2 and then say it should only be Locker or Metro ) so it's unlikely they will want this to occur. The regular members and donators may be the ones who keep the servers running but it's the unwashed masses who keep the servers populated.

Also going to be honest I didn't read what you wrote. Zavod Night is not that great and I don't really want to play it.

People ask for things all the time and then when given the thing they ask for they never like it.

Another thing to remember is that the majority of the servers' populations are non-regulars, aka blueberries, who don't even know these forums exist until they are banned for saying something stupid. These people don't want to play this map. Most of the time they don't even want to play 2/3 of the maps on some of the servers ( I'm looking at the people who go on BZ2 and then say it should only be Locker or Metro ) so it's unlikely they will want this to occur. The regular members and donators may be the ones who keep the servers running but it's the unwashed masses who keep the servers populated.

Also going to be honest I didn't read what you wrote. Zavod Night is not that great and I don't really want to play it.
That’s why it’s just 1 or 2 nights a month, idk I didn’t read what u said anyways