Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!!!

EZ Bawlin

-bZ- Member
Donator
180FCF155053FB64635F123F8E236C6505165205

Assault, Jaxx, Corona, and Myself lock down a W.

Bytor

-bZ- Member
Not bad seeing as I had a bad start and had to run for it... wound up killing 2 people in the same "yellow buildings" by camping and waiting for them to come in... ALWAYS CLOSE YOUR DOORS!!!! The funny thing about the first 2 kills is that I ran into one house just as someone approached in a car. Camped and waited - killed and looted him (some nice stuff), moved to the very next house just as another vehicle came up.. Camped and waited - killed and looted him as well. Then had to run a across a big open filed while being fired upon... luckily the guys were terrible shots and never hit me.
20180428154353_1.jpg

Bytor

-bZ- Member
It's been a while - solo chicken in dinner. Should have had a 3rd kill, but he ran around the truck and died outside of the zone... its was a hard hitting zone as it was super small20180623141355_1.jpg

Bytor

-bZ- Member
20180701152811_1.jpg Started off with not much of anything, managed to stay alive and get some weapons... managed to get the last few guys to fight amongst themselves. We were in the very last circle and I heard the guy crawling around looking for me... popped up and killed him for the win :-D

Bytor

-bZ- Member
WOOT WOOT!!!!!! Chicken Dinner!!!!!! I believe I had the last 5 kills of the game and the last guy it was a battle on the side of mountain. I don't think the guy knew exactly where I was but was coming to where I was when I killed the #3 guy. I got the drop on him, but I missed with most of my shots (and this from about 20 feet away)... I think I finally killed him with my last bullet in the magazine.
20180825141017_1.jpg