Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

1.7 MILLION

Cuba

BEAST MODE
geez, they aren't even selling them in the stores yet, that's just pre orders from apple and att (and the att website didn't even work after the first day)

some issues with it though, i'm keeping my finger on the cel fone pulse... i'm so jonesin to drop a wad on a phone!

Billybong

Staff member
Senior Admin
Donator
Cuba said:
geez, they aren't even selling them in the stores yet, that's just pre orders from apple and att (and the att website didn't even work after the first day)some issues with it though, i'm keeping my finger on the cel fone pulse... i'm so jonesin to drop a wad on a phone!
I am jonesin too..till then I am gonna pick my florida bug bites....

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgree :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
My buddy has the iPhone 4 and it's pretty awesome. The Droids are going to outnumber the iphones before long though. Motorola has released 11 droid phones in the last 9 months alone. Take into account all of the other manufacturers and the fact that the droid is on multiple carriers and the math is pretty easy. ATT and Apple cannot possibly match the production of all of those other companies.